July 2, 2020
To our valued customers:
The health and safety of our customers, as well as our employees, remains the top priority at Whitley's. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from public health officials such as the CDC, WHO and local health districts.
Listed below are some of the steps we are taking to protect our customers and family of employees.
• Retail Outlets- Our retail outlet stores are OPEN and following our normal operating hours:
Williamsburg: 9:30 - 6:00 daily
Gloucester: 9:30 - 6:00 daily
Richmond: 10:00 - 6:00 Monday - Saturday;   11:00 - 5:00 Sunday
With the state of Virginia's Phase 3 plan now in effect, we will be following the recommended CDC, state and local guidelines for retail establishments.
• Social Distancing (6' minimum) will be strictly enforced.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask before entering.
• All employees will be required to wear masks and gloves.
• A thorough store sanitation and cleaning schedule has been implemented.
• Curbside pickup is also available during these hours, but please call ahead.
We will update our website and social media with any changes.
• Mail Order/Wholesale Division- Normal hours are in effect: 8:30 - 6:00 Monday - Friday;   Closed Saturday-Sunday
• Main Office/Production/Operations- It's business as usual. A few polices/procedures that we have implemented so far but not limited to: As a Safe Quality Food (SQF) audited facility, our current master sanitation schedule will be stepped up in frequency even further. We are limiting all visitors to the main office and the operations facility unless it's a planned scheduled visit. We've asked employees who aren't feeling well to refrain from coming in. We've shared a new policy with them that provides extra flexibility to stay at home.
Our website, www.whitleyspeanut.com offers a way to shop from the comfort of your own home for both yourself and to send to those you care about.
Thank you for your continued support. As the situation develops, we will keep you updated to any changes via email and our social media channels. We wish everyone a happy and safe journey ahead!!