Contact UsPhone: Call Toll Free: 800-470-2244 or 804-642-7688.
Email: E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org (We will respond within one business day).
Fax: You can fax your orders to us 24 hours a day to 804-642-7658. Fax orders will be acknowledged ONLY upon your request. We are not responsible for orders duplicated as a result of multiple transmissions.
Mail: P.O. Box 647 | Hayes, Virginia 23072
Our Physical location: 2371 Hayes Road | Hayes, Virginia
Business Hours:Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. ET
Closed Saturday and Sunday
If you have any questions or problems with your order please use this contact form. Customer Service will try to respond within 24 hours.
Payment Methods:We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. Your credit card will be charged the day your order is shipped
For mail orders we also accept checks and money orders. For your convenience you can use this order form to mail or fax us an order.
Order Confirmation:After you place your order on our website you will receive an order confirmation by email. If you have an email spam filter you must be sure that you allow the following email address: email@example.com into your account. If you do not receive the email confirmation, please check your spam folder.
Our Guarantee and Return Policy:We want you to be completely satisfied. If you are not happy with your purchase for any reason, please return the unopened merchandise within 60 days of the ship date for a replacement or full refund. Your return shipping charges are not refundable. In the event that an item is out of stock, we may substitute an item of equal or greater value..
- All nut products in vacuum pack tins have a 12 month+ shelf life before opening. Our 16 oz. and 3 oz. pouch bags remain fresh for 60 days after receipt. All "out of shell" nuts stored in freezer will remain fresh for approximately one year.
- Roasted Peanuts in the Shell: Salted Roasted in the Shell Peanuts have a shelf life of 100 days and Unsalted Roasted in the Shell Peanuts have a shelf life of 120 days and both can be stored in the refrigerator to extend their freshness and flavor.
- All 8 oz. Peanut Candies may be kept in refrigerator upon receipt and will remain fresh for up to 90 days.
AllergensAll of our products are manufactured in a facility that processes products containing peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat, and soy. Please contact us for any questions about allergens.
We do not ship our chocolatey products when and where temperatures are too warm. During summer they are out of season on our website and not available to order. However, in the late spring and early fall, they remain on our site as some areas are cool enough to receive them. If your order contains any chocolatey products and is being shipped to an area where temperatures are too warm, you will be contacted by our customer care team by email about your shipment. Watching the weather forecast for your area as well as the shipping route we will work very hard to find a time where we can ship your chocolatey products. Please bear with us through this process. If there are no expected delays, you will receive an email letting you know that your product has shipped including a tracking number. The email will come from firstname.lastname@example.org. Check your Junk Email folder if you do not receive it within 3 business days of placing your order.
Shipping InformationWe ship UPS anywhere in the contiguous U.S.; however, the US Postal Service may be used on some orders. To speed delivery, always use a street address and/or highway name or number.
We offer FREE Standard Shipping and Handling in the Contiguous US. All qualifying orders will ship with no shipping charges - there's no minimum purchase needed, and no end date. A promotion code is not required.
- For shipments going to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam, Virgin Islands, and Canada you must call to place an order. You will receive the additional shipping charge when you call.
- Overseas shipments are permitted only through an APO or FPO mailing address.
Expedited shipping is available but will incur a fee depending on the type of service chosen (Next Day or 2nd Day).
- NO REFUNDS of this fee will be given for missed delivery dates as UPS has suspended their guarantee.
- For expedited packages going to businesses make sure the recipient's location is open or the package will get returned to Whitley's after three delivery attempts. A postcard is left letting the recipient know they have a package. If the package is returned to us, you can either get a refund on the product, but not the shipping charge, or have it shipped back again for an extra charge.
- A physical address must be used for expedited delivery; no P.O. Boxes are allowed.
For Holiday Shipping - 2021
- Whitley's will not be able to guarantee any "deliver by" dates as we are continuing to see delays in the number of transit shipping days with trucking carriers and UPS is not guaranteeing "delivery by dates" on any packages of any service level type. We are also working with a reduced staff due to labor shortages which may impact inventory levels and our ability to ship packages out on time. We are committed to providing great service and top-quality products and we are doing everything we can to minimize the impact of this situation on you.
Below is the number of UPS delivery days to the US states once a package leaves our warehouse in Virginia. An e-mail confirmation will be sent once it is shipped.
Please add one to two days to the below chart for processing and handling. Most orders are shipped within 2-3 business days of selected ship date.
** Expedited orders received after 2:30p.m. EST will ship the following business day from receipt of order unless you have selected a later ship date.