Peanutty Tea Ring
- 1 package (10) refrigerator biscuits
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup finely chopped roasted peanuts
- 1/2 cup cup confectioners sugar
- 1 tablespoon water
- maraschino cherries for garnish
Separate biscuits. Dip both sides in melted butter. Roll in peanuts coating well. Arrange in an overlapping circle on a pie tin. Dust lightly with cinnamon. Bake in a preheated 425(degrees) F. oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix confectioners sugar and water. Pour over ring to glaze. Garnish with cherries. Serve warm. Makes 6-8 servings.