- 1 - 11 1/2 ounce can condensed bean with bacon soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 - 10 ounce can tomatoes and green chilies
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon hot chili powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
Conventional method: Heat all ingredients in top of double boiler over hot (not boiling) water. Cook and stir until cheese is melted and mixture is blended. Microwave: In 2 quart casserole, combine all ingredients. Cover with a glass lid. Microwave on High for 5 to 6 minutes or until cheese melts, stirring occasionally. Stir before serving. Serve with corn chips or crackers.