January 18, 2021
To our valued customers:
The health and safety of our customers, as well as our employees, remains the top priority at Whitley's. As the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to assure you that we are taking significant precautionary measures and adhering to recommendations from public health officials such as the CDC, WHO and local health districts.
Retail Outlets: Our retail outlet stores are OPEN and following the operating hours listed below:
• Williamsburg: 10 - 5 Daily
• Gloucester: 10 - 5 Daily
• Richmond: 11 - 6 Monday - Saturday;   11:00 - 5:00 Sunday
With the state of Virginia's Phase 3 plan in effect, we are following the
recommended CDC, state and local guidelines for retail establishments.
• Social Distancing (6' minimum) will be strictly enforced.
• All customers will be required to wear a mask before entering.
• All employees will be required to wear masks.
• A thorough store sanitation and cleaning schedule has been implemented.
• Curbside pickup is also available during these hours, but please call ahead.
We will update our website and social media with any changes.
• Customer Service: Regular hours are 8:30 - 5:30 Monday - Friday
• Main Office/Production/Operations: As a Safe Quality Food (SQF) audited facility, our current master sanitation schedule has been stepped up in frequency even further. We have limited visitors to the main office and the operations facility unless it's a planned, scheduled visit. We've asked employees who aren't feeling well to refrain from coming in. We've shared a new policy with them that provides extra flexibility to stay at home.
Our website, www.whitleyspeanut.com offers a way to shop from the comfort of your own home for both yourself and to send to those you care about.
Thank you for your continued support. As the situation develops, we will keep you updated on any changes via email and our social media channels. We wish everyone a happy and safe journey ahead!!